It is best to measure the finger on which the ring will be worn, using specialized measuring tool, then there is no risk of confusion. But this is not always possible, especially for engagement rings that are supposed to be a surprise.
In this situation it is good to know:
- the most popular size of women’s engagement ring and wedding band is M , but unfortunatelly there are no rules in here.
- we use typical ring sizes based on diameter or circumference of the finger. We offer standard ring sizes K to Q. In case of non standard sizes please contact us to determine price and delivery time.
- customarily an engagement ring should be worn on the right hand ring finger.
- neither the diameter nor circumference is a size, but based on them, you can specify the size (see the ring sizes chart)
IMPORTANT! Please bear in mind that home made measurements are never going to be precize and you cannot rely on them 100%. In order to find out the correct size it is adviced to measure the finger on which the ring will be worn, using specialized measuring tool.
- each finger on each hand is different and if you measure the diameter of another ring to determine the size, it must be a ring from the finger on which engagement ring will be worn.
Exchange ring size
We offer our customers possibility to exchange the ring size within 30 days from date of purchase free of charge. Therefore, buying an engagement ring you do not have to worry if the size you have chosen is correct.
In case the ring does not fit, please send it back to us and we will exchange it for the correct size. In such situation, the customer pays only for return shipping to us.
It may happen that a ring was already used for some time (or we do not have the needed size at the moment), then it is possible to have the ring resized by our specialist goldsmith. This also may be necessary in the case of non standard sizes. The first resizing is free of charge, except for sizes above Q. Then the cost of changing the size is determined individually for each model.